Sunday, June 17, 2012

FB status updates on my miracle boy..

While waiting for our session, this is what I've posted:

Yesterday, our day was filled with hydrotherapy, speech therapy n physiotherapy. Today, it's a rainy Sunday morning and instead of lazying on the bed, we're at a physiotherapy centre.. Tired? Nope.. Life is rewarding and I'm counting my daily blessings.. ;-) 
.
~9.45am @ Sham Physiotherapy Centre~

After our session, I just couldnt help myself to post another status update:

My boy taught me to spell M-I-R-A-C-L-E in capital letters today!! I accidently showed him the word N-O-S-E and he confidently pointed to his nose. Consistently more than once.. HE CAN READ!! Subhanallah, Allahuakbar. I should NEVER underestimate this young man ever again! 

Syukur Ya Allah. Syukur Alhamdulillah.. :-)

5 comments:

Erna Nordiana Zamri said...

Alhamdulillah...syukur..semoga semuanya baik2 sahaja..

AIN NAZRI said...

alhamdulilah.. bagusnya abg rayyan ni.. sgt banyak improve nya.. suka suka

mila said...

alhamdulillah kak..berkat kesbaran akk...

Anonymous said...

pandai abg ian.alhamdulillah keajaiban dan nikmat yang allah bagi x penah kita duga. moga lepas nie lebih banyak pencapaian abg ian.clever boy :)

LeLa HuSaiN said...

good boy...alhamudullilah..